Friday, November 15, 2013

What About Shards

The most important thing to know about shards is that you should save them to buy Legend warriors only.

Never buy anything in the hero shop with shards except legendary heroes.  It's simply a waste because they are so hard to obtain.

You can only get shards by fighting in the dungeons.  There are no shortcuts.  The best approach is to mine the skull dungeons.  Basically, just find the skull dungeon that dispenses the largest number of shards to you where you don't lose any of your heroes in the battle.  At my current might level (7127 at this writing) that means I hit the first skull battle in dungeon 2 for the chance at 4 shards.

I am saving shards to buy a Druid hero that costs 1800 shards.  It has taken a long time (over 100 days) to save up the 1,432 shards that I have.  To me the Druid is way over-powered compared to the other heroes.  Having one makes life much simpler, esp. in terms of raiding.  So, I'm saving for it.

I have never spent a penny playing this game.  Happy to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment