Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Level Up Druid

Around 5pm yesterday, I finally earned enough shards to get my Druid.  Woohoo!  About damn time.  Its second skill is revitalize but only at 1/5.  Oh well, better than worthless.

I immediately sacrificed a bunch of slimes and level 40 heroes I had garrisoned in order to level up its energetic skill.

For experience, I did what I discussed yesterday.  I started in Dungeon 1 Skull 1 partnered with my Serpent Queen 78.  This worked reasonably well, but I discovered I could do Dungeon 1 Skull 2 by partnering with the Angel 74 because they just heal each other.  Neither dies unless the Executioner in there gets lucky.

Now at level 30 the Druid can 100% Dungeon 1 Skull 1 so I'll probably continue that to level 40 then switch over to Dungeon 1 Skull 2.  Hopefully, that can happen today.  UPDATE:  Druid can solo Dungeon 1 Skull 2 in the early 30's!

Once past 40, I may try it in some raids.  Getting antsy.  UPDATE:  Druid survived multiple raids today. even before level 40 fighting against might around 7000 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment