Friday, November 15, 2013

Should I Defend at All?

There is a radical notion that I personally do not apply that says you should set up your layout such that you can get 100%ed in battle so that you can use the 10 hours of active shield to save up a lot of gold and mana for upgrades.

This can work if you upgrade your mana mills and gold mines such that the production rate gives you what you need for upgrades.

As a variation on this, I've been known to move all my mana to unprotected areas while keeping my gold protected.  This allows others to farm the mana I don't care about while protecting the gold that I do.  If you can have all the mana for free, many people will just take it and end the battle to avoid the inevitable losses of trying to get the gold.  You can easily do the reverse too in order to save mana.

No comments:

Post a Comment