Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Still Leveling Up Druid

Right now I'm sitting on level 59.  At 335 experience per solo Dungeon 1 Skull 2 lets you rack up experience relatively quickly although the battles themselves take a while (actually the 1800 gold room before the second skull offers more experience).  I don't use any Griffins, but I guess I could if I really wanted to speed it up.  I've also found that using the Druid and Angel together for raids helps to make everyone last a long time in battle.  This is earning me about 500 experience per character in the battle which is pretty nice I guess.  Anyway, I'll hit level 60 soon which will add a nice boost across the board.

For some stupid reason I decided to level up 2 of my hero bases.  That has left me hamstrung on trying to level up the Town Hall.  I'm finally in position to raid the 600k I need, but I don't have the builders to make it happen.  Oh well, I'm only a day away from that opportunity.

Sorry I never post screenshots.  No clue how to do that on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment