Monday, November 25, 2013

Town Hall, The Great Limiter

Over the weekend, I was reminded that the Town Hall is the great limiter in this game in terms of levelling up your base.  I had a surplus of mana to raise my gold vault to level 14.  However, when I went to level it up, I was reminded I couldn't due to the level of my Town Hall at level 11.

The 540,000 gold I need to raise the Town Hall level may not seem much to many, but it's hard to save that much without getting farmed to high heaven.  So, I spent the mana on my guild so no one else could have it :-)

There is no solution in sight right now.  I am only 24 shards away from getting a Druid.  Once that happens, I will level him up and sacrifice a lot of lower level heroes currently garrisoned in order to lower my might.

That should lower my might meaningfully so that I can attack weaker bases and farm them for gold and upgrade my Town Hall, Griffins, Arrow Towers and Gold Vault.

After that I'm not sure how much fun will be left in the game for me.  I'm not really interested in guild culture or ever spending a dime on the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment