Friday, November 15, 2013

What About Guilds

To be honest, I don't know much yet.

I joined one just to see what it was like, and there's not much to report.

I did donate a shard to the guild that was then converted into some sort of guild currency.  I was able to use that to buy a flag.   This flag will operate like magic in a battle.  This "Riches" flag happens to grant +10% to the gold and mana acquired during a battle.  I'm not sure if it's one time use or not because I have not run into the right situation.  Like magic, the more you level up your guild, the more flags you can have at one time.  There's also another section called Troop Talent that is still in development.

Beyond that, there's a "Challenge a Boss" area that I don't have the authority to initiate since I'm not the guild owner.

I have never spent a penny playing this game.  Happy to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment