Friday, December 6, 2013

No Honor Badges? No Consequences!

I just levelled up the Druid to the positive side of 80.  It cost me 200k gold and 20,000 honor badges.  I had to work for the honor badges this morning to achieve that, and when I was done I was basically left with no honor badges left.

This created a unique opportunity since I've been farming a lot of other camps lately using the strategy I mentioned in my last post.  Every time it costs me some honor badges.  However, now that I already had 0 honor badges and since the game won't let you go into negative honor badges, I could essentially raid with abandon for an hour before my next round of arena badges came in.  It was short-lived but fun.  I will be sure to look for the chance again.  You should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment