Thursday, December 5, 2013

Farming Gold Strategy

In terms of raiding other players, I've found it to be laborious and unnecessary to carry out full raids on other players.  Frequently I lose all 52 of my Griffins in these attacks and some of my heroes get killed as well just for 50-150k gold.  Totally not worth it when there is a viable alternative.

My latest answer is to use my Druid, Serpent Queen, and Angel on raids.  All of them attack from a distance which is the key here.  I cycle through lots of player's setups looking for instances where buildings are positioned in a way that I can attack them without being attacked by anything but towers and where gold/mana is nearby too.  It's about 1 in 20 setups at this point.

I send in the Serpent Queen first so she can start getting charged because her toxic mist is critical to the process.  Once it is activated you start reaping solid amounts of gold/mana from the nearby buildings even while you attack a different spot.  Meanwhile the Angel and Druid keep the Serpent Queen healthy.  Just make sure you quit the battle before one of your heroes gets close enough to initiate with a hero or troops since you want to repeat this again and again and won't want to wait around to heal.

If there is only one isolated gold/mana, I just send the Angel.  She's invulnerable to the cannon tower which is good and can attack from the greatest distance.

All of this costs a few honor badges, but can help you reap a large amount of gold in a relatively short time.

I've found I can get about 100k in gold in about 10 minutes on average doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment